- Favorite color? Blue-green.Katherine: It’s calming, like the water in the ocean.
- Name one of your favorite things.Katherine: Noah’s face when he smiles. He has these big brown eyes which somehow get bigger. And his cheeks? Full, round. He has the face of an angel. *sigh* I wish I’d been there with him from the beginning when he was born. I could’ve helped my sister so much more if I’d known about Noah. I understand her secrets now, but I hate that I’ve missed so much of his young life.
- You’ve been through more in your first 20 years of life than most people twice your age. You lost your parents, and then your sister disappeared. How did you keep going?Katherine: My mantra has always been: chin up, move forward, forge ahead. I learned early on that people will eventually let you down. It’s best to depend on yourself.
- That seems lonely.Katherine: Do you have another question? (her gaze darts toward the exit)
- Yeah. One more. What’s your biggest regret?Katherine: That I let my sister down when she needed me the most. I had to leave college to take care of her when my parents died. I guess I always resented that in some way. I loved my sister, don’t get me wrong, I just wish I’d handled things between us better. She became a handful and I tried to rule with an iron fist. You can imagine how that worked out. What did I know about kids? And now, I’ve let Noah down, too.
Blurb: When a little boy goes missing, rancher Caleb Snow steps in to help…and winds up falling for the child’s beautiful—but mysterious—aunt in Barb Han’s Rancher Rescue.
Getting tangled up with another woman in crisis is the last thing rancher Caleb Snow needs. The handsome cowboy has been badly burned too many times. But this one feels different—Katherine Harper is injured and reeling after an ambush in which her nephew was kidnapped. Caleb wants nothing more than to protect the beautiful, headstrong woman and help her find the missing child. If only he could ignore the feelings she stirs in him.
But as they search together, it’s clear someone wants Katherine dead. Soon the two are running for their lives, dodging bullets, not knowing who to trust…or if they’ll survive long enough to bring a little boy home.
Barb Han is the author of romance novels and romantic suspense. Her debut romantic thriller, GONE, was released January, 2013, and features a desperate woman who wakes in a mental institution determined to find the son she’s told never existed.
Her novella, Seducing Avery, was released early this year, and has received much acclaim due to her unique storyline that features an Asian hero. Another Asian hero romance, The Billionaire Bargain, released early this summer exclusively for Kindle. The wide release is scheduled for late August. Her romantic suspense, Caught In The Crosshair, features a determined sister and an ex-military sniper on a tropical island with a hurricane brewing and dangerous men closing in. This story is now available exclusively for Kindle.
Barb is under contract with Harlequin Intrigue. Her first book featuring a rancher from North Texas will be published in early 2014.
Barb belongs to Romance Writers of America, DARA, KOD, and NTRWA where she volunteers as often as she can. She graduated from The University of North Texas with a bachelor degree in journalism.
She lives in North Texas with her own Asian-hero husband, has three beautiful children, a spunky Golden Retriever/Standard Poodle mix, and too many books in her ‘to read’ pile. In her down time, she plays video games and spends much of her time on or around a basketball court. She’s passionate about travel, and many of the places she visits end up in her books.
She loves interacting with readers and is grateful for their support.
During the tour, Ms. Han is giving away one $25.00 Amazon Gift Card.
At the end of her tour on February 1st, Sizzling PR will be hosting a release party on our Facebook Page from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. (CST) During the party, Ms. Han will give away three autographed books, another $25.00 Amazon Gift Card and a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card.